- Diocesan staff who work with couples
- Health professionals
- All married couples in the diocese
- Couples engaged to be married
- College students who feel called to a future marriage vocations
- Other school age youth? (I will defer to our diocesan educators)
The Catholic School Difference
A new study shows the benefit of demanding student self-discipline.
For the thousands of nuns who have served as principals at Catholic schools, their emphasis on self-discipline must seem like common sense. But a new academic study confirms the sisters are on to something: You can instill self-discipline in students, a virtue that will help them in their studies and later in life.
The study was conducted for the Thomas B. Fordham Institute by University of California-Santa Barbara associate professor Michael Gottfried and doctoral student Jacob Kirksey. The authors analyzed two waves of…