Fellowship Ministry Mission:
The Good Shepherd Fellowship Ministry seeks to provide opportunities for all members of the parish to build a true community of faith outside of the liturgy. They do this by facilitating social events of food, fellowship and fun to enrich the community for it is by this fellowship that we can grow in our faith.
Mary Payne (Ministry Chair) – email@example.com
Fr. Zach Etienne – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinators for upcoming events:
- Potlucks – Rita Mattingly
- Marriage Celebration– Tammi Dant
- Chili Cookoff– Mike and Maryann Dunbar
- Advent Caroling– Mary Payne
- Parish Picnic – Kari Syroney
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day– OPEN
- Receptions(as needed) – OPEN
- Family Game Night (October – 6:00pm)
- We would like to host another Family Game Night. The date is still being set (tentatively 10/22/16)
- We will invite everyone to bring their favorite appetizer or dessert to share. Drinks will be provided.
- Potluck (09/10/16 – St Theresa PAC – 5:30pm)
- We will serve Spaghetti and ask families to bring sides or desserts.
- Signs will go up the weekend of August 27th.
- There was some concern over the timing of this and the Beautiful Mother book study. The book study will start at 7:00pm in the Cafeteria so people should be able to attend both.
- Chili Cookoff (11/12/16)
- Advent Activity (December)
- Potluck (Chicken & Dumplings) and possible Pie Cookoff (January)
- Marriage Celebration (February)